les frères d'armes Index du Forum

les frères d'armes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Island:the Castaway

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les frères d'armes Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Guichet des candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mastenelan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Island:the Castaway Répondre en citant

The Island:the Castaway > urlin.us/2jzmb

The Island:the Castaway

10cf746e54
- Nicole is concerned about Mike who seems to be dying. Tomano needs you to find rosemary and tickseed to make a potion and will go with you to help Mike get well. Kika November 1, 2010 10:33 AM Hiya, I need help, I can't find Otau (statue). Boguro will reward you with 375 pearls and a recipe for stewed pork for you to make and take to the Shaman. Hunter's Bow: This reliable bow is made out of stronger wood and sinew from an animal. There is a photo on the left side of the screen.

- Bring it to him, get the recipe, make it, and then give it to Nicole - Talk to Mike Part 3 - Mike wants you to find out where the water springs are from the village- Go ask Nepolo; he tells you about the roaming springs. You can also view the credits from the options menu. Talk to Phato about the feast. Every event you encounter from start to finish has a part in the epilogue and it's always nice to collect, grow, transform or combine items into a new one. Kika November 1, 2010 12:15 PM I saw that, but where exactly is this. How do I get Boguro's fuki? It will be in the plantar where the rogue boars are. Am I making sense? I've had some expectations die within me as well. You need to talk to Phato before it appears in the northern cave where you found him during another task.

hip hop reggaethe legend of superstition is_safe:1vs the volcanogame of thrones the season 4brand new discography2012 olympics volleyballthe love eternecrime do padre amarowhere is johnreliquia da morte 2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les frères d'armes Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Guichet des candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange